Rochester Village (Erf 80950 Heathfield, Cape Town)
35 Lower Long Street (Cape Town)
Atlantic Hills (Cape Town)
Erven 47-64 Knole Park (Cape Town)
Vergenoegd Village (Cape Town)
Director – B.Tech (CPUT) B/8075/1998
Cor has been in the town planning profession since 1990.
Cor’s portfolio at headland is affordable housing development, layout & land use planning, process facilitation & property research.
Director – B.Tech (CPUT) Pr. Pln A/1532/2012
Claus has been in the town planning profession since 1994.
Claus’s portfolio at headland is design, urban planning, project planning and GIS specialist.
Collaborator – B.Tech (CPUT)
Collaborator – MCRP (UCT)
DEVELOPMENT & URBAN PLANNING
- Conceptualisation and design of development opportunities
- Structure, framework and policy planning
- All types of subdivisions
- Development facilitation (including communication with stakeholders)
- Rezoning applications (enhancing land use rights)
- Project co-ordination
- Master planning
- Property audits
- Advice on property development
- Property due diligence
- Specialist GIS services
- Rural Development Planning
- Abland (Pty) Ltd
- Alteo Limited (Mauritius)
- Anglo American Farms (Pty) Ltd
- Annenberg Property Group (Pty) Ltd
- Aria Property Group
- Cape Concrete (Pty) Ltd
- Cosmopolitan Properties (Pty) Ltd
- Classico Developments
- CreditSmith (Pty) Ltd
- DNL Construction (Pty) Ltd
- Data World (Pty) Ltd
- Equites Property Fund
- Intaprop (Pty) Ltd
- Inframax (Pty) Ltd
- Iliza Elitsha (Pty) Ltd
- Kagiso Holdings & Kagiso Urban Management
- Kommetje Estates Ltd
- MSP Developments (Pty) Ltd
- NMC (Pty) Ltd
- Nation Housing (Pty) Ltd
- Red Cliff Property (Pty) Ltd
- Redefine Properties Ltd
- Sanbona Wildlife Reserve
- Olam International Limited
- Ocean View Development Trust
- Uraga Real Estate Limited (Nigeria)
- Uvest Holdings (Pty) Ltd
- The Public Investment Corporation
- Khayelitsha Community Trust
- Regional Land Claims Commission
- National Housing Finance Corporation
- City of Cape Town
- Transnet Limited
- Western Cape Government
headland planners (pty) ltd was established in 2008 and is a multi-skilled consultancy providing a comprehensive range of town planning services.
headland has nurtured a strong client base, centred around the company’s reputation for pragmatic approaches to development issues and design, as well as its client service abilities.
headland’s business approach is to use skilled sub-consultants on projects that demand additional resources. Thus, each project undertaken is staffed according to the specific project needs. Preference is given to PDI/HDI and female-owned companies.
We prefer forming partnerships with competent firms for planning work outside of the Western Cape and South Africa, so that our clients are always assured of our personal service for project design and management, whilst being able to benefit from local planning knowledge of legislative procedures and policies, to gain the best possible development outcome.
December 23, 2017
Abland starts earthworks at Atlantic Hills business parkPreviously published on engineeringnews.co.za by Megan Van Wyngaardt. *Headland is proud to have been the appointed Town Planners for the Atlantic Hills project* Earthworks and services installation have started for the first phase of a new 450 000 m2 industrial precinct ...
September 19, 2017
CAPE TOWN’S FORESHORE MAY WELCOME NEW OFFICE TOWERPreviously published on propertywheel.co.za on 18 September 2017. dhk architects has unveiled proposals for an elegant new office development, 35 Lower Long, situated in Cape Town’s growing Foreshore precinct. Designed for landowner Ellerine Brothers and developers Ablan...